What is the correct spelling for SEAHWAKS?
This word (Seahwaks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEAHWAKS
- seawards I also noticed that we were setting seawards -that is to say, to the westward-by a noticeable shrinking of the pallid coast.
- Sagas Mighty Sagas from the olden times!
- sways And my brother stops reading Indian politics and calls me outside to see a Horn Bill-all beak, and little head or body to speak of, he sways on a leafless tree and scraiks anxiously for his friends; they are generally in companies of three or four.
- seeks 2. Can'di-date, one who seeks after some honor or office.
- swans She sees no one, but somebody must be passing near the pond, for the swans are afraid, and all the fish dive suddenly.
- swaps "My best regards to Kennebunk, Cape Neddick, and Eggemoggen Reach," says he as we swaps grips.
- sewers Beneath the main streets were sewers , in the usual fashion.
- speaks There are three thousand English living at Funchal and everybody speaks English, however slightly.
- swags And at night, when they lay out on their swags under the cool sky, which looked so much farther away than it did in cities, and heard the high quavering hunting-call of the dingo, their thoughts would go, not towards the scenes where they had spent their boyhood, but onwards into the unknown.
- sneaks Even the man who kept the shoe store had turned traitor and gathered up his display of sneaks and scout moccasins, and exhibited in their places a lot of school shoes.
- sacks I would out-mother mother, for she only saw to the making of the sacks : I would make them myself, every one of them, on my sewing-machine.
- thwacks Strong psalmic chanting, like to nasal cocks, They join to thunderings of their hearty thwacks .
- squawks The squawks became increasingly louder.
- swabs Von Bloom and Swartboy were the "baas-butchers," while Hans and Hendrik played the part of "swabs."
- soaks It is red stuff that soaks into the ground and smells.
- SWATS At length, however, came in the same sneering fellow I had marked on the wharf, calling loudly for swats.
- SWIGS Its newness did not deter the boys from helping themselves to big swigs from the jug, smoothing out their wry faces with draughts of sugar water.
- adumbrations When we behold the light and brightness of the sun, the golden edges of an evening cloud, or the beauteous bow, we behold the adumbrations of his glory and goodness; and in the blue sky, of his mildness and gentleness.
133 words made from the letters SEAHWAKS
4 letter words made from SEAHWAKS:aake, akha, akwa, asea, ashe, ashk, asks, awes, awka, eaks, eash, ewha, ewks, haka, hake, haks, hawe, hawk, heka, hess, hewa, kaew, kahe, kesa, kesh, khas, khaw, khwa, kwah, kweh, saah, saek, sake, saks, sash, saws, seas, seha, sesh, sews, shak, shaw, shek, shew, shwa, shwe, skah, skew, waah, wake, waks, wash, weah, weak, weka, whae.
3 letter words made from SEAHWAKS:aas, aka, ash, ask, ass, awe, haw, hew, kea, ksh, kwa, saw, sea, sew, sha, sse, ssw.
5 letter words made from SEAHWAKS:aasws, akash, askew, awake, awash, haake, haass, hakea, hakes, haske, hasks, hasse, hawas, hawke, hawse, heass, hessa, kaess, kahwa, kasha, kassa, kawas, khasa, khass, khsaa, khwae, sahwa, sakae, sakas, sakes, sakha, saksa, sasae, sasak, sasek, sawah, sawka, sewak, shaak, shaea, shake, shawa, shawe, shaws, sheas, sheka, shewa, shews, shkas, shwas, skaha, skaws, skews, swash, wakas, wakes, waske, wassa, wekas, wesak.