What is the correct spelling for SEAKS?
This word (Seaks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEAKS
- seats Louis V sneaks matchin' Louis V seats See ya swag like no other, so them other's can't compete Independent and discrete Check her VDS piece – Show Stopper (Remix) by danity kane
- Scars I can never forget, for I bear the scars.
- seals He seals the letter then holds it out.
- seeks "If he seeks to force me, I shall find a way of setting myself free.
- peaks The northern groups showed some particularly high peaks, and immense snow and ice-fields.
- sags Now, Johnny here's goin', and he leaves his drum behind him; for, though he can make pretty music on it, the parchment sags in wet weather, by reason of the sea-water getting at it; an' if he carries it to Plymouth, they'll only condemn it and give him another.
- speaks He speaks; all eyes quickly turn On the wretched culprit's face.
- seams Uniting of many Coal-seams into one thick Bed.
- sneaks I was on his trail when he sneaks down here after dinner.
- sacks The old buffalo-skin on the sleigh was such as was common, but the way it was stretched upon a heap of sacks made him remember the sleigh that he had yesterday passed upon the river, and the keen sinister face of the driver, which had ill contrasted with his apparent sleep and stupidity.
- sears Say, get off of Sears, Brewster, can't you?
- seas "Ay, that shows that you're a young feller, and han't got much experience o' them seas," replied my companion.
- leaks We know there have been security leaks in the development of the drive.
- soaks It is thus plain, as experience has repeatedly demonstrated, that no ordinary summer heats can dry up a soil which has had a good dressing of this material, for on the one hand, it soaks up and holds the rains that fall upon it, and on the other, it absorbs the vapor of water out of the atmosphere whenever it is moist, as at night and in cloudy weather.