What is the correct spelling for SEAN?
This word (Sean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEAN
- bean 178, 179. and haricot bean.
- dean "It's too late," said the Dean.
- jean At Changis-St. Jean I put my head out of the window and there witnessed a most touching sight.
- lean "Lean against me," he says.
- mean "I know who you mean.
- scan Blind unbelief is sure to err, And scan His works in vain.
- sea I hope you like coming to sea as much as myself.
- seal Still the seal did not move.
- seam Roll the head of the pin down each side of the seam, which will occasion the edges of the petal to look a little crumpled.
- sear Still-nothing; and it began to sear his brain as a dreadful certainty that he had failed, that his mine was a ghastly frost, that all the labour gone to its making and the good lives spent on it were wasted.
- seat If not at once asked to dance, a young woman should take a seat by her chaperone.
- sedan He caused a sedan-chair to be brought privately to his lodgings, and his crown and robes to be put in there.
- seen I have not seen him."
- sen On this road it is expected that you leave three or four sen on the tea-tray for a rest of an hour or two and tea.
- sewn By intertwisting the threads of the chain or warp at the back, a way is found to avoid the slits in weaving that are left to be sewn together with the needle in all old work.
- span Dogs get run over, you know, and even their normal life span is short.
- swan As if otherwise she might have forgotten it, she repeated to herself, over and over again, that she was to meet him at Swan and Edgar's at half-past ten.
- wean Nothing, however, could wean Luzzatto from adherence to Spanish-Italian romanticism.
- Sean Sean Quinn (bankruptcy petition overturned); Ray Grehan; Tom McFeeley (bankruptcy petition overturned); Ivan Yates; and Brian ODonnell (his bankruptcy is currently being challenged in the UK courts).
- Stan No. Stan was of the kind who think all women are alike.
- San This remarkable man was nearly as important a factor as San Martin himself in the war against Spain.
- seas And, by that I had been six hours in the Gorge, I was gone right away from the Country of the Seas, and did be as that I was back into some place that was like to the dreadness of the Night Land.