What is the correct spelling for SEARC?
This word (Searc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEARC
- arc 1045, of the drill, and Q the path or arc described or moved through by the point at F, Fig. So fred astaire, so joan of arc I see the light that shines around you And leaves you standing in the dark 'cos you're in debt up to your eyeballs – Get Back Down by john wesley harding
- gear "The gear-cutter is turned nearly to the required form, the notches are cut in it, and the duty of the pantagraphic engine is merely to give the finishing touch to each cutting edge, and give it the correct outline. You grab your horse, you grab your gear Your moment's now, your moment's here – High Adventure by Unknown Author
- gears He had chewed gum with the slow, deliberate jaw of a cow meditating over her cud, and he had juggled the wheel of his machine and shifted his gears on hills and in sandy stretches with the same matter-of-fact deliberation.
- sac He had just turned out of the main street and was going up a quiet side lane that looked as if it would lead to the York Road, when he noticed a disagreeable little scene proceeding up a narrow cul-de-sac across whose mouth he was passing.
- Saar Ibbenbüren Coalfield (Middle Ages - present) Lugau-Oelsnitz Coalfield (1844–1971) Ruhr Coalfield (Middle Ages - present) Saar Coalfield (Middle Ages - present) Zwickau Coalfield (Middle Ages - 1979)