What is the correct spelling for SEARVES?
This word (Searves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEARVES
- eaves Von Bloom cast his eyes up to the roof-a sloping structure with long eaves .
- serve And that'll serve you and Alfred when you are in danger.
- server IT security standards in the United States typically call for physical access to be limited by locked server rooms, sign-in sheets, etc.
- Scarves A rare walnut cabinet, a Japanese screen, a gate-legged table, some Chippendale chairs, and a carved oak cupboard composed the furniture of the room; and there were scattered about a large number of artistic "properties"-bright scarves, shells, beads, pottery, vases, pewter, and standing on the floor a huge brass jar filled with branches of flaming autumn leaves.
- Selves As for the Prologue, wherein you are to Address your selves to his Highness, I will furnish you with the Method and Form in which it must be spoke by the School-master of the Town.
- Staves Out of the door she rushed, with Grandma Ford after her, and when they saw Laddie, with the barrel staves on his shoes, his mother asked: "What has happened?
- Salves Others vow that they Eat only once a day Jerked beef and prairie hay Washed down with tallow salves.
- serves What purpose serves So to be helped by others?
- saves He saves sick people from the cholera.
- safes Why, that feller Daiches don't know no more about safes than I do about aljibbery what they learn it young fellers by night school.
- serfs By some chain of reasoning, which assuredly had a flaw in it, the prince seemed to have arrived at the conclusion that he was put into the world to help his peasants, and those who were now no longer his serfs .
- sears Madge had heard Harry Sears chuckle derisively as she turned away and it made her very angry.
- savers And so went on the work while the tempest howled and raged; the snow wreathed and whirled as if to blind the life savers , and the sea roared and bellowed at losing its prey; but in time-in a comparatively short time-six were ashore, and only one remained upon the quivering vessel which was now hardly more than a hulk, so sadly had the sea battered and torn it.
- servers Root name servers have been assigned addresses from the same range.
73 words made from the letters SEARVES
3 letter words made from SEARVES:are, ass, ear, era, ese, esr, eve, ras, res, rev, sea, see, sse, var, vas.
4 letter words made from SEARVES:ares, arse, aver, aves, ease, eeas, erse, ever, rase, rave, save, sear, seas, seer, sees, sere, sree, svar, vase, veer.
5 letter words made from SEARVES:arvee, avere, avers, easer, eases, eaves, erase, erevs, erses, esera, essar, esser, evers, raese, rases, reave, reses, saree, saver, saves, seaer, seare, sears, sease, seras, seres, serse, serva, serve, sever, vares, vases, vasse, veers, veras, veres, verse, vesre.