What is the correct spelling for SEATES?
This word (Seates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEATES
- sate As many as were willing to come to the Viceroy's house he commanded to be appareled, and such as were persons of quality sate at his table: and there was a table in his house for as many of the meaner sort as would come to it: and he was presently informed who every one was, to show him the courtesy that he deserved.
- seat A seat without a back and without arms!
- seated As the fool passed the ducal house, there was my lord seated at a window looking out, and the fool looked up, saying, "My gracious master, is this a fool's jest you are playing me, or is it earnest?"
- seats My most earnest wish is, that the Seats in that Sacred Hall may ever be filled with Men of true Wisdom.
- sedate She listened to her eager flow of unintelligible words, wondering whether she could ever teach her pupil-with her grandmother's help if need should be-to cultivate a more sedate and Greek demeanor.
- sweats When the daisy first peeps, when the tall young deer first stands upon its feet, when the first egg is seen in the oriole's nest, when the sap first sweats from the tree, when you first look into the eye of your friend-these you want to remember.
38 words made from the letters SEATES
3 letter words made from SEATES:ass, ate, eat, ese, est, eta, sat, sea, see, set, sse, tea, tee, tss.
5 letter words made from SEATES:asset, eases, easts, estas, sates, sease, seats, seest, seeta, staes, stees, tasse, tease.
4 letter words made from SEATES:ease, east, eats, eeas, sate, seas, seat, sees, seta, sets, taee.