What is the correct spelling for SEAVEN?
This word (Seaven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEAVEN
- even He won't even think of looking at him.
- heaven I shall stay here, I shall-I shall stay here,-so help me Heaven.
- leaven But the growing science of agriculture was working like a leaven for the improvement of farm life in all its phases, and to-day the agricultural colleges and experiment stations are the well-springs of information for practical farmers everywhere.
- save What can we do to save him?"
- sevens I mean that, so long as it was only a life of daily pleasure and enjoyment was before you,-that the gravest question of the day was what horse you 'd ride, or whom you 'd invite to dinner,-so long as that lasted the machine would work well,-no jar, no friction anywhere; but if once trouble-and I mean real trouble-was to come down upon you, it would find you all at sixes and sevens,-no order, no discipline anywhere, and, what 's worse, no union.