What is the correct spelling for SEAVERA?
This word (Seavera) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEAVERA
- save And it would be so much easier to know where you were, if you were of that size, that it would save your mother a good deal of trouble.
- saver In certain quarters, in the excitement of party strife, there was a tendency to deride Mr. Webster as a "Union-saver," and to take the ground that there had been no real danger of secession.
- savor No sooner did learning become general through the use of the printing press, and become accessible to the man in moderate circumstances than it lost its savor for the rich, and many a noble boasted that he was unable to read, write, or spell.
- savory The most savory portion is the center, which consists of seeds covered with a white pulp of a delicious flavor in the ripe fruit of good quality.
- seafarer Jill slept as peacefully as a babe, stirring only at a dreamed of, or imagined, swaying of the bed, as does the seafarer sometimes who sleeps for the first time after many months upon a bed, the four feet of which stand firmly on the ground.
- serra This day of dinings was concluded by a supper for nearly two hundred guests, which General Henri Durosnel, Governor of Dresden, gave that evening at the close of a magnificent ball at the residence of M. de Serra .
- serve McCalloway is as good a name as any-I'm afraid, at all events, it will have to serve to the end.
- server If he was unable to answer them, let him give up his orthodoxy, or be proved a fraud and a time-server.
- sever I was so astonished I had not the power to speak, so my husband, who stood beside me, replied to the giver of such a beautiful and thoughtful gift to us who were to sever the bonds of friendship and song after these four happy years together.
- several May I take several over to-morrow?"
- severe Benedetto rose, resolute and severe .
- severed As Haroun's eyes fell upon the shrinking prince sitting on his throne, and on the form of Giafer kneeling with part of the severed cord still about his neck, the veins stood out upon his forehead, and rage rendered him speechless.
- severn In the autumn of 1820, his disease gaining apace, he went on a sailing vessel to Italy, accompanied by a single friend, a young artist named Severn .
- slavery And then agin, Kernel, that was afore you signed the bill abolishin slavery in the District of Columby.
- Sara Mi canelita, mi azucarita, mi Linda Sara Mi tormentita huracanada, mi Santa Clara – La Jirafa by Calle 13
- savers The value of insect-eating birds as property savers .
74 words made from the letters SEAVERA
3 letter words made from SEAVERA:aar, aas, ara, are, ear, era, ese, esr, eve, ras, res, rev, sea, see, var, vas.
4 letter words made from SEAVERA:aare, aras, area, ares, arse, asea, aver, aves, ease, eeas, erse, ever, rase, rava, rave, save, sear, seer, sere, sree, svar, vaea, vara, vase, veer.
5 letter words made from SEAVERA:aeras, areva, arvee, asare, avera, avere, avers, easer, eaves, erase, erevs, esera, evers, raese, reave, saare, saree, savar, savea, saver, seaer, seare, serva, serve, sever, svara, varas, vares, veers, veras, veres, verse, vesre.