What is the correct spelling for SEAVERE?
This word (Seavere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEAVERE
- revere The memory of your lightest action since the very hour we met I treasure and revere .
- saver This is a real saver of time, for so small a variation as half an inch in width or height can make the difference between doors and windows that really fit and those that leak air.
- savory Holes were dug in the ground, sticks lighted in them, and large pans set on to boil, and, with plenty of salt and pepper, a savory smell soon arose.
- seafarer The son of a seafarer at Cork, he had been introduced to Burke in Dublin in 1762, was brought over to England by him, introduced to some kind of employment, and finally sent, with funds provided by the Burkes, to study art on the continent.
- server The server may be either a layman or one of the Clergy.
- sever The tiger, lion, panther, and wolf have formidable claws and teeth; while the shark has such immense jaws that he can sever the head of a goat at one bite.
- severe I say "looked," because it was only later that I learned what the first question of the doctor who had attended her had been: "Has she ever had a severe shock?"
- severed Let us announce what we have seen; then may that bond once so shamefully severed in wrong and need, be solemnly renewed, before we turn our joyous bark toward home.
- severn They knew no other world but that little neighborhood around Severn church, and its opinion was life or death.
- slavery And you may be assured, if war comes, slavery ends.
- sphere It was "the devotion to something afar" from his own sphere -a longing for the light of a star that had never shone into his world at all.
- severs If they wish to cleave to each other till death severs them-if they wish to part on the morrow of their union-let them, by heaven.
- savers That is, if you were to call in all the bills and silver and gold in the country at noon tomorrow and pile them up on the table, you would find that you had just about one hundred dollars, with perhaps several Canadian pennies and a few peppermint life-savers.
- servers Once the eBook has been generated and edited by volunteers, it is uploaded to two main servers .
- severer She differed from himself as to the dressing of certain dishes; and, in short, he summed up her character in one emphatic sentence, that in his idea conveyed severer censure than all that Pope or Young ever wrote-" I don't think she has the taste of her mouth!"
59 words made from the letters SEAVERE
3 letter words made from SEAVERE:are, ear, era, ese, esr, eve, ras, res, rev, sea, see, var, vas.
4 letter words made from SEAVERE:ares, arse, aver, aves, ease, eeas, erse, ever, rase, rave, save, sear, seer, sere, sree, svar, vase, veer.
5 letter words made from SEAVERE:arvee, avere, avers, easer, eaves, erase, erevs, esera, evere, evers, raese, reave, reeve, saree, saver, seaer, seare, seree, serva, serve, sever, vares, veere, veers, veras, veres, verse, vesre.