What is the correct spelling for SEBT?
This word (Sebt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEBT
- debt 5272. Has that been done when they have been in debt to the merchant?
- seat "If you'll kindly take a seat," Ellen said, "I'm sure he'll be here as soon as he can, in a few minutes at most.
- sect But I do accord to every member of every church the hope of getting to heaven if he lives up to the teachings of this particular sect.
- sent She sent you out to see things, didn't she?
- sept Each clan or sept is divided into a number of subsepts; thus among the Rathors the principal subsept is the Bhurkia, called after the Bhika Rathor already mentioned; and this is again split into four groups, Mersi, Multasi, Dheda and Khamdar, named after his four sons.
- set I set that woman on to speak to you the way she done.
- sett Being sett downe, smoaked againe whilest my father, mother, brother, and sisters weare present.