What is the correct spelling for SECERTARY?
This word (Secertary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SECERTARY
- cemetery But walking home from the cemetery Horace gave me the story; the community knew it to the last detail.
- centre At all events, it was a good way towards the centre of the plain, before the hunter had observed it.
- century But though I may live half a century longer, I shall never forget that parting scene in Central Africa.
- estuary The trip up the estuary of the Pearl river that leads to Canton was made without incident, and the boat anchored in the river opposite the Shameen or foreign concession early in the morning, but the passengers remained on board until about eight-thirty o'clock.
- salutary Oar and bat may become salutary weapons.
- sanitary Hardly a house was seen, in the whole course of the journey, where this simple law in the interest of health and sanitary condition of living had been observed.
- sceptre A small body repaired to Trochu and offered him the sceptre , which he politely declined.
- secede There were times when she was threatened by more than the ordinary difficulties which come to a nation, as when it became necessary in 1917 to pass a Conscription Act, the Province of Quebec threatened to secede .
- secretary He was virtually the first Secretary of the Navy.
- sentry They are both again together, under the same tree where first placed, a sentry keeping guard over them.
- siesta The Loggia, which took its new name from the Swiss lancers, or lanzi, that Cosimo I kept there-he being a fearful ruler and never comfortable without a bodyguard-is now a recognized place of siesta ; and hither many people carry their poste-restante correspondence from the neighbouring post office in the Uffizi to read in comfort.
- solitary I played with wonderful luck, and I was going home with plenty of gold, when in a solitary narrow street I met a man bent down less by age than by the heavy weight of misery.
- sorcerer Sir H. Risley gives Baiga as a name for a sorcerer , and as a synonym or title of the Khairwar tribe in Chota Nagpur, possibly having reference to the idea that they, being among the original inhabitants of the country, are best qualified to play the part of sorcerer and propitiate the local gods.
- starry Mother of gods, thou Wife of starry Heaven, 25 Farewell!
- statuary Her tint of bronze suggested statuary , and every fresh pose into which she fell, while the water eddied about her, strengthened the suggestion.
- story Asked Azadbakht, "And what is his story ?"
- stray Take care no more writers stray in.
- sultry The sultry , tragic day came to a close, with the plains light long after the sun had gone down, and the Ammons settlement gone, and a devastating sense of emptiness.
- symmetry But that was not all-a certain faint suggestion of something worse than lack of symmetry persisted in Miss Theodosia's mind.
- vestry As I did so who should come out of the vestry but the father himself.
321 words made from the letters SECERTARY
3 letter words made from SECERTARY:ace, act, aec, arc, are, art, ate, ayr, car, cat, cay, cer, crt, cry, cst, ear, eat, ect, eec, era, err, ert, ese, esr, est, eta, etc, eye, ras, rat, ray, res, ret, rya, rye, sac, sat, say, sea, sec, see, set, sty, tar, tay, tea, tec, tee, ter, try, tyr, yea, yes, yet.
4 letter words made from SECERTARY:acer, acre, acts, aery, arcy, ares, arey, arse, arts, arty, ayer, ayre, ayte, ayts, care, cars, cart, case, cast, cats, cays, cere, cert, cree, crye, cyst, ease, east, easy, eats, ecer, eeas, eery, erce, errs, erse, erst, erya, esty, esye, eter, etre, etsy, eyas, eyes, eyra, race, racy, rare, rary, rase, rate, rayt, rear, reay, rece, rest, rete, reye, reys, ryas, ryce, ryer, ryes, sacy, sate, scar, scat, scee, scet, sear, seat, seay, sect, seer, sere, seta, seya, sree, star, stay, stye, styr, taee, tare, tary, tays, tear, tera, tery, teye, tray, tree, trey, tsar, tsay, tyas, tyee, tyes, tyre, tyrr, year, yeas, yeta, yrsa, yser, ytre.
5 letter words made from SECERTARY:acree, acres, acrey, acter, actes, aerts, arcee, arere, arete, arsey, artec, artsy, aryee, aster, astre, asyet, aytes, caere, cares, caret, carry, carte, carts, carty, caste, cater, cayer, cayes, cease, cerae, ceras, cerat, ceres, cerra, certa, cesta, crary, crate, crear, creer, crest, creta, crete, cryes, csere, cyres, cytes, easer, eater, ecast, erase, erect, errey, erste, esera, esrey, ester, estey, eyers, eyras, eyres, racer, racey, raese, raree, rasey, raste, ratee, rates, ratey, rayer, rayes, react, rears, reast, reasy, reate, recer, reces, recre, recta, reest, resay, reset, reste, retes, retry, reyer, ryser, rytas, sacer, sacyr, saety, saree, sarre, sater, satre, satyr, sayce, scare, scarr, scary, sceat, scrae, scree, scrye, seaer, seare, secta, seert, seery, seeta, seeya, serer, seret, serra, serre, stare, starr, stary, steer, sterr, strae, stray, styer, syrte, tares, tarry, tarsy, teare, tears, teary, tease, teays, teera, teers, teras, terce, teres, terry, terse, trace, tracy, traer, trary, trece, trese, treys, tryer, tyers, tyras, tyrer, tyres, yarer, yarrs, yaser, yater, years, yeast, yeats.