What is the correct spelling for SECOUND'S?
This word (Secound's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SECOUND'S
- counts Sometimes, but not often, a woman sits down and counts the cost, and chooses a solitary path.
- recounts And that the former of the passages records the latter of these exercises, moreover, is manifest; from the expressed resolution of king Hezekiah, of which that passage recounts the fulfilment.
- scorns She scorns the word 'amateur'.
- scouts Scouts don't ask for help, do they?
- scones She brought in my tea and set it all out just as carefully as when grandmamma was there, even more carefully in some ways, for she had made some little scones that I was very fond of, and she had got out some strawberry jam.