What is the correct spelling for SECRUITIES?
This word (Secruities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SECRUITIES
- socrates He has a hope at times apparently more clear than any felt by the Platonic Socrates on the last evening in prison.
- Sacristies I passed through this, with its desecrated altars and its ruined ecclesiastical finery, into the sacristies and other rooms behind, including one lofty room lined entirely with blue-and-white tiles.
- Securities Churches, like Russian securities, may be destroyed but never converted."
- secretes This membrane is well supplied with blood vessels and secretes a considerable quantity of liquid.
- skirts Let's invent some new words without trousers or skirts, Three neutral-sex pronouns like "heesh," "herm" and "hirts." – Person Person Blues by Dillistone Ted
- cigarettes Coffee and cigarettes As simple as it gets – Coffee And Cigarettes by jimmy eat world
- secrets shares his spritual secrets cornered the market on her English El Diablo put syringes on the beaches sucked the juice out of its sweetness – Medicine Ball by rogue wave
- recruits 'Cause we've got our recruits In their green mohair suits – Sin City by Dwight Yoakam