What is the correct spelling for SECTULAR?
This word (Sectular) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SECTULAR
- actual Do you not know that all this is but the prelude to the actual strain which we have to learn?
- circular This explained why a rainbow is circular.
- cutler Young George, cutler, St. Philip.
- factual Dismissal on the merits (棄却, kikyaku) is decided when the appeal is procedurally sound, but when there is no factual reason to support the appeal.
- scalar In supersymmetric theories the axion has both a scalar and a fermionic superpartner.
- scapula All the bones of the arm are present, including the scapula, or shoulder-blade, and the clavicle, or collar-bone, but the three bones of the third finger are missing.
- scapular Around his neck, hanging outside his linen blouse, he wore a new scapular.