What is the correct spelling for SECUR?
This word (Secur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SECUR
- cur He'd hate to pass a 'how-dy' to a cur .
- recur But that sin was but a dream in my life, which can never recur ; and as for Katharina-I have sinned against her once, but I will not continue to sin through a whole, long lifetime.
- sac A little later, if we study the structure as a whole, we find it a small, distended sac , from the inner surface of which hangs a tiny clump of tissue.
- sc Tamerlane, Act i. Sc . 1. N. ROWE.
- scar Not even a scar , as thou knowest, nor mark of any kind.
- scour She had to wash, cook, and scour for the men at the station.
- scud Without lifting his head he scanned the weather, noting that the scud was blowing more northward now.
- scum Both alike, whether spiritual or temporal, are of that poor scum of humanity which merits nothing but contempt; whereas Mas'aniello is heroic, stained by no unworthy action, and bearing himself right nobly in a crisis as wondrous as any in the whole history of man.
- scurf The Desert Pandemonium has its pillars and turrets, its frieze, bas-reliefs, and cornices of ornamental architecture, though all done by the hand of "geological structure,"-its dark colours shining with "a glossy scurf ."
- sear She had a sear on the palm of her left hand, occasioned by the fall of a branch of a tree, when she was a child; it had not pained her since the first two days after the accident; but now it began to hurt her slightly; and clear in her ears was the crackling sound of the treacherous, rending wood; distinct before her rose the presence of her mother tenderly binding up the wound.
- sec The author then proceeds to enforce the duty of moderation towards mere rebels, and proceeds: Sec .
- seer As a seer watches the surface of his crystal ball, so I gazed at my six-foot circle of milky water.
- succour Gae seek your succour where ye paid black mail, For, man!
- Soc Usenet's offerings include these: soc.
- SEQ See Horse Ether, a constituent of the universe, 36 Evil, Origin of, the darkest of mysteries, 120 "Evolution," different meanings of term, 8; as an operative law, 10-14; eternal, 11; as a philosophy, 22 seq.
- ECU Childrens Acute Assessment Unit (CAA) Clinical Decision Unit (CDU) Emergency Assessment Unit (EAU) Emergency Care Unit (ECU) Emergency Medical Assessment/Admissions Unit (EMAU) Medical Assessment Unit (MAU) Medical Assessment and Planning Unit (MAPU) - in Australia and New Zealand