What is the correct spelling for SECURITYAND?
This word (Securityand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SECURITYAND
- scurrying We then smoked and watched big, threatening clouds scurrying over the moon, and away in the S.W. constant flashes of lightning.
- secondhand Then came the Seine with its beautiful bridges, its innumerable boats, and its quays with the historic secondhand book stalls where Edwin Green had looked forward to walking with her, searching for treasures of first editions and what not.
- sextant Dick was greatly astonished when papa came on deck with the sextant in his hand, and "shot" the sun, as it is called; that is to say, he ascertained our exact latitude by observing through the instrument the height of the sun at noon.
- Scarifying Antonio, however, was not so patient, for on being struck with a cudgel, he instantly returned the salute with his whip, scarifying the countenance of a carman.
- Secreted From the shadow of the door they saw his approach, and, yielding to the girl's imploring, the lover secreted himself while she climbed to the loft.
- Secreting To disguise more deeply his ambition, he solicited a merchant, whom he knew could not accommodate him, to convey him secretly from Rome; and, finally, overacted his part by secreting himself in a wilderness, and building a fire that his retreat might be discovered.
- professorships Roman law and other Regius professorships were founded by the king at Oxford and Cambridge.