What is the correct spelling for SECURRING?
This word (Securring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SECURRING
- scoring When used for large numbers, the players should be divided into several teams of equal numbers, each player throwing in turn for as many feats as he can perform without failure, each successful feat or play scoring one point for his team.
- scouring Joe can't see him, but he can hear him scouring away behind him.
- scurrying The result of this conference sent Chicken Little scurrying in to her mother.
- spurring Rollo was of course utterly unable to do any thing to control him except to pull one of the reins to bring him back into the path, and strike his heels into the horse's side as if he were spurring him.
- Occurring Titmouse opened his eyes and mouth with a start of terror, it not occurring to his astute mind that the intolerable green had preceded, not followed, the use of the soft soap.
- Recurring A little to the south of us there is a much more formidable crash, always recurring several times in the minute.
- Scarring This is strong evidence that glial scarring and the encapsulation, and eventual isolation, of implanted microelectrodes is primarily a result of chronic implantation, and not the acute injury.
- Scaring Another thing-maybe Krell was kidding, scaring us by saying that we are wanted.
- Securing In spite of Lowe's assistance Hanford found it extremely difficult, nay, almost impossible, to obtain any real inside information concerning the Barrata Bridge; wherever he turned he brought up against a blank wall of English impassiveness: he even experienced difficulty in securing the blue-prints he wanted.
- Slurring He speaks with that nicety of pronunciation of the old New Englander, never slurring his syllables, and he has a really fine face, the kind of face one doesn't often see nowadays.
- Squaring Then, there is the scrambling on the deck when the wind changes quarter, and the yards want squaring as the wind blows more aft.