What is the correct spelling for SEDIAE?
This word (Sediae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEDIAE
- said And when Sir Palamides came before the king, he said : Sir King, I require you as ye be a righteous king, that ye will judge me the right.
- side However that may be, he believes that a raid on Texas soil from this side of the river would provoke our government to an invasion, as it probably would.
- society It would not be quite fair to the worthy widow to say that Mrs. Canton's dinners were always ponderous; but it might be admitted that, although the cooking was ever excellent and the guests were selected from the innermost circle of Society , the bill of fare was monotonous and the conversation often lacked variety.
- state It was risking war, but he knew that even for the weakest state there are some things worse than war.
- stay We can't stay on here forever, although I'd like to.
- study Now in all human languages there is a great deal of arbitrariness and indefiniteness in the relations between the concepts and the names applied to them, which render all accurate work in the study of concepts extremely difficult.
- Rediae So they go on for several generations, but at last there comes a generation of rediae which, instead of giving birth to fresh rediae, produce families of totally different offspring; big-headed, long-tailed creatures like miniature tadpoles, called by the learned cercariae.
52 words made from the letters SEDIAE
3 letter words made from SEDIAE:ade, aid, das, des, dia, die, dis, ese, ida, ies, sad, sea, see.
5 letter words made from SEDIAE:aedes, aides, aside, daise, dease, deise, desai, diese, eades, eased, idees, saedi, saeid, saied, sedai, sedia, seida, sidea, siede.
4 letter words made from SEDIAE:aide, aids, daei, daie, dais, dias, disa, dsei, eade, ease, eeas, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, sede, seed, sida, side.