What is the correct spelling for SEDWICK?
This word (Sedwick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEDWICK
- setback Two or three times, also, when Link's babyish gusts of destructive bad temper boiled to the surface at some setback or annoyance, much the same wonderingly distressed look would creep into the collie's glance-a look as of one who is revolted by a dear friend's failure to play up to form.
- sewage Sewage and its Disposal.
- sidekick In "Auld Acquaintace" Aquaman is controlled by Klarion and briefly fights Aqualad, but is defeated by his sidekick .
- sidewalk The four of them were walking down a sidewalk that went along the canal.
- stack You could stand before a stack of these books, shut your eyes and pick out the right one every time.
- static It represents trading to smooth out dynamic changes, to bring about readjustments which would have been unnecessary had conditions really been static , and had the initial plans of enterprisers been adequate.
- stewing These are flanked by outdoor occupations; and in each quarter are numerous cooks, frying cakes, stewing , etc.
- stick Now then, Ebers-we'll stick to that name for the sake of clearness-was in and out of my rooms a good deal, of course.
- sticky It was not difficult to tell them as they were perfectly clean, and had a peculiar sticky feel, quite unlike the eggs that had been sat upon.
- stink Then I went to Marlborough, and I was dreadfully unhappy, I hated everything and everybody-the ugliness and slovenliness of it all, the noise, the fuss, the stink .
- stock "We must just set to work, re-stock and re-build.
- stoic Though no stoic , he bore the news as one accustomed to misfortune.
- struck "At night the wardresses were struck with pity, or perhaps it was the Governor.
- stuck "Me stuck on him, the way his teeth stick out!
- swig With a hearty swig at the canteen Pringle crept off to the right.
- Cedric Cedric drew rein for an instant, and we heard them splashing through the shallows of the ford, and then their running feet on the path beyond.
- Chadwick Chadwick, Sir Edwin, on Poor Law Commission, iv.
- Ludwig The Story of a Little Boy who was Forced to Practice Ludwig van Beethoven was born in the lovely town of Bonn, on the River Rhine, December 16, 1770. The house in which he spent his boyhood is still standing.
86 words made from the letters SEDWICK
4 letter words made from SEDWICK:cedi, deci, deck, desk, dice, dick, diek, dike, diks, disc, disk, dsei, ecks, eisk, eksi, eski, ewks, iced, ices, icke, icse, ides, kcwe, kids, kiew, kwei, scid, seik, seki, sick, side, siek, siwe, skei, skew, skid, swid, weds, weik, weis, wick, wide, wiek, wise, wisk.
3 letter words made from SEDWICK:cis, dec, des, dew, die, dis, ice, ies, ike, kid, scd, sec, sew, sic, ski, wed, wei.
5 letter words made from SEDWICK:decks, dices, dicke, dicks, dieck, dikes, dweck, dweik, edick, ickes, kwise, sidek, sieck, skeid, sweid, swick, swike, weick, weids, wicks, wides, wieck, wised, wiske.