What is the correct spelling for SEEAS?
This word (Seeas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEEAS
- seesaw The tide was coming in with a long seesaw , and upon it, like the baby in the cradle full of sleep, lay rocking another little stranger, or rather a very big one, to the lady's conception.
- Seeds G. collected seeds and roots of wild plants to send home, so she had a better bag than I had.
- seeps You see, the water that wears a cave out of the softer layers of rock seeps in along the fissures of the surface rock, and at first they make subterranean rivers.
- sues But the ship of Sues escaped us in the night, as we found on our return towards the south.
- seeks "That he is one who seeks to remain unknown," responded Captain Pinto.
- sews Such expressions as "outraged affection," or "alienated affection," do not apply to him, as there is no affection in the case at all; no more than in that of the old Persian or Turk who sews up one of his hundred wives in a sack and throws her into the river because she was starving and would eat of the fruits of the tree of knowledge.
- sears 76 Shoe last, from Sears , in big box...................
- sees One always sees a big tub in the middle of a Dutch pasture field.
- seas I knew it would hold out longer than most of the ice about, but it was not high enough above water to give us a dry footing as the seas advanced.
- SEERS According to such blind seers, less is to be expected of humanity since the son of David came, than it was capable of in his father David.
- seems Is everything it seems But for now i find It's only in my dreams – Change The World by babyface