What is the correct spelling for SEENCE?
This word (Seence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEENCE
- essence If you saw her perhaps you would agree with me that she is the essence of all that is pure and modest, and I could not approach her with any other thought in my mind.
- fence I made him promise he'd motion from the fence if he see I could help any, an' then I se' down under that big tree down there.
- hence Hence if this imaginary line passed through you it would intersect the celestial sphere at your zenith, i.
- scene "Pray don't let us have a scene here," I said, coldly.
- science Science is, like love, "too young to know what conscience," or common sense, is.
- sconce The great hall of Hatfield House gleamed with the light of many candles that flashed upon the sconce and armor and polished floor.
- seance I got up at six this morning to write out my notes, and have been writing for five hours, and there is shortly the prospect of another savage seance.
- seen Then you have not seen him?
- seine The wet pigeon-grey sky lifting, the river the colour of the Seine.
- seneca The Betsy Jane, having been safely anchored, the Seneca, with three toots of her siren, departed on her way, while Harry and Ben lost no time in tumbling into the skiff and rowing ashore.
- sens The setterie is of seventy-five dextres en tout sens, supposed about two arpents.
- sense 7868. At least you had sense to get your provisions where you pleased?
- sequence The sequence of events was very simple; Jesus turned, saw them following, and asked what they sought.
- silence There was a dead silence.
- sneeze Now," ses I, "let's see you sneeze."
- spencer But he does not, like Spencer, make it the body of his philosophy.
- stance Then with an expert eye he studied his brother's stance and swing.
- Pence Paradise bought a few pence-worth of food, which he could hardly eat, and spent the rest in brandy, which he drank as fast as his stomach would endure it.
- Since 7618. How long was that since?
- Spence 9738. Do you sell most of your knitting to Mrs. Spence?
- scenes Such scenes do not crowd themselves upon one.
- seines They were all of one graceful shape and one size; they came with all sail set, taking the waning light like sunshine on their flying-jibs, and trailing each two dories behind them, with their seines piled in black heaps between the thwarts.