What is the correct spelling for SEESM?
This word (Seesm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEESM
- seam A seam gaped open and showed little fragments of thread still sticking to the cloth.
- seem Say, I surely do seem to have had some good time.
- seesaw He pressed him to end the seesaw policy of the last six months.
- sesame Then he went to the safe and twirled the knob and watched the indicator find the four numbers which were the "open sesame " to the burglar and fire-proof door.
- sues Wherefore, on the 24th, we sailed from Assab, plying to windward as far as Kamaran, to wait the arrival of a large ship, which comes yearly from Sues to Mokha richly laden, hoping by her means to be amply revenged for all the losses and disgraces I had incurred from the Turks; and I the more anxiously wished to meet with her, as I understood the two traitors, Jaffer pacha and Regib aga, had both great adventures in that ship.
- seams The court-yard was paved with round cobble-stones no bigger than an apple, and, even by the flickering light of the lantern, it was perceptible that no weed had been allowed to grow between the stones or in the seams of the wide, low steps that led to an open door.
- sews You and I will go out and take a little sail to-night on the lake in a sail boat, and mother may stay and watch us from the window, as she reads and sews .
- sees "Sure," said the King, "I can make a man think he sees anything I like-a woman dancing or a horse running, or anything."
- seas It was so very elastic that it could be stretched out to carry a host of warriors over the seas to war, or fold up like a lady's handkerchief.
- SEERS The seers of Bagamoyo had delivered their vaticinations concerning this same Masika with solemnity.
- seems It seems to me that it is for you to say something-or nothing.