What is the correct spelling for SEGAL'S?
This word (Segal's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEGAL'S
- Sagas "I ploughed the land with horses, But my heart was ill at ease, For the old seafaring men Came to me now and then, With their sagas of the seas;- "Of Iceland and of Greenland, And the stormy Hebrides, And the undiscovered deep;- I could not eat nor sleep For thinking of those seas.
- Scales I have read in some of the Roman writers that there are creatures protected by a coat of scales in a country named Egypt, and that they live hundreds of years.
- Skulls No; he carried his little hatchet for cracking rocks, not skulls.
- Sugars But they have brought but little money; but the rest in sugars and other commoditys, and bills of exchange.
- skills In the larger towns, where cathedrals and public building were built, there arose a system for teaching these technical skills and elaborate handicraft, wood, metal, stained glass, and stone work.
- steals The native who is thus engaged steals more stones than he accounts for, and coolly pockets his wages.
- signals I see the French admiral making signals , and we shall know what he has been saying presently."
- serials There are too many serials , however, but since other readers like them I won't complain.
- sculls He shipped his sculls and drifted, listening to the wood-pigeons, watching the swallows chasing.
- squalls "The first rain-squalls will not be bad," continued the "Old Doc," "and I like to stay out as long as I can, to watch its coming.
- sells For she brought goods, even more goods than are found in the largest of the Hudson Bay posts, and she sells them at prices unheard of-at their real value in the land of the white man.
- squeals For, as she waited, trying to get a blind aim, the squeals suddenly died out.
- scowls Their scowls turned on each other were more significant than words.
- GALS The middle of May at length arrived, and, by the number of long, lean women, with handkerchiefs of all colours tied over their heads, who passed my door, and swarmed into Mrs. Joe's house, I rightly concluded that another young one had been added to the tribe; and shortly after, Uncle Joe himself announced the important fact, by putting his jolly red face in at the door, and telling me, that "his missus had got a chopping boy; and he was right glad of it, for he was tired of so many gals, and that he should move in a fortnight, if his woman did kindly."
- sepals Calyx of 5 unequal sepals , of which 2 are wing-like and highly colored like petals.
66 words made from the letters SEGAL'S
3 letter words made from SEGAL'S:'al, 'as, 'el, 'sa, a's, age, ale, als, asl, ass, e's, g's, gal, gas, gel, l's, lag, lea, leg, s's, sag, sea, sle, sls, sse.
4 letter words made from SEGAL'S:'ale, ages, al's, esla, gael, gale, l'as, lags, lass, lega, legs, less, sage, sags, sale, seal, seas, slag.
5 letter words made from SEGAL'S:age's, assel, assle, elsag, elsas, gaels, gales, gas's, gasse, geals, geass, glass, leg's, lessa, sagel, sages, sal's, sales, sea's, seals, segal, slaes, slags.