What is the correct spelling for SEGAO?
This word (Segao) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEGAO
- saw Then, as they looked round the curving ranks, they saw that the hue of the assemblage was not black, but white,-dazzling, radiant, solemn.
- say All it is necessary and right to say is, that the allegory is blasphemous and horrible-horrible with the insane pride of one who has not realised his imminent fall, who has realised the horror of his mental attitude no less than the life he was proved to have been leading at the time.
- see After this calamity I see med to see another ghost of a chance.
- segal Victoria Segal of Mojo gave it four stars, claiming "American Dream feels like a strong re-statement of what they do, and what they can mean, a record that, despite its fear of death, feels very much alive.
- show Not a word to show your suspicions-not a word, or my plans crumble to the ground.
- six He perceived Catnier, who slept with his head resting upon his paw, and distinguished plainly the six young Greeks and the shepherd, who were all in a profound sleep, though he was far from suspecting it, as their eyes were open.
- such I never would have believed that open boats such as ours, with their loads, could live in some of the seas we have had.
- says "They will never shell the town," says a choleric old Englishman.