What is the correct spelling for SEGGY?
This word (Seggy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEGGY
- saw I felt a hand on my shoulders, and, turning, saw Sapt, eyes glaring and terror-struck, beside me.
- say Ultimately she could say to herself, 'Perhaps I need not have been so annoyed with the horrid man.
- see It could not be so strange-the silence and the delay-or Hamish would surely see it.
- show She had the appearance, however, of being entirely oblivious to any embarrassment they might show .
- six Some one hundred and forty-six milliards of them reach us annually, as seen by the unaided eye, and many more in the telescope; the effect of these showers of meteoric matter is an insensible increase in the mass of our globe, a slight lessening of its rotary motion, and the acceleration of the lunar movements of revolution.
- such Such a notion would be altogether too crude.
- Reggy Ah, Reggy , you scamp!
- says The matron of the girls' school, afterwards Mrs. Levy, remembers this visit, and says the impression produced on her by the bishop's daughter was that she was "delightful, beautiful, full of sympathy for the blind."