What is the correct spelling for SEGULLS?
This word (Segulls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEGULLS
- seagull I sped through them like a seagull that has the harbour to itself, and was not long in reaching the theatre.
- Skulls In the fawi of ato Sigichan there are at present three skulls of men from Sagada, one of a man from Balugan, and one of a man and two of women from Baliwang.
- skills No. And so in like manner with other practical skills ,-the geometrician's, astronomer's, professional reciter's.
- sculls It was a very small boat which had been lowered down; it had a lug-sail and two pair of sculls in it, and was quite full when Francisco's chest and the other articles had been put in.
- gulls Its smooth rise and fall, its sparkle of white-caps, its sailing gulls , filled her with delicious pleasure.
- sells Not just what you think sells I hear them ring x2 I hear the distant knells, of suspicion bells. – Suspicion Bells by effigy
51 words made from the letters SEGULLS
4 letter words made from SEGULLS:eglu, ells, elul, gell, gelu, gesu, geul, glue, gull, guse, legs, less, leul, leus, luge, lugs, lule, sell, slue, slug, suel, sues, suge, sule, uges, ugle, uses.
3 letter words made from SEGULLS:ell, gel, leg, leu, lug, sle, sls, sse, sue, sus, ull, use.
5 letter words made from SEGULLS:gsell, guess, gulls, guses, gusle, luges, sells, slues, sluge, sluse, suell, ussel.