What is the correct spelling for SEIEGE?
This word (Seiege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEIEGE
- sedge He persuaded Mrs. Sedge to get both rooms ready, "in case of accidents," as he expressed it.
- sedgy Behead me, and I wander free, In wood or meadow fair, Leap down the rock on mosses soft, Tall ferns, and maiden-hair; Or linger in the sedgy deep, And baby-lilies rock to sleep.
- seek "You seek Benedetto," said he.
- seeker The gold-seeker, whom I sincerely pitied, at length clambered from the pit, with the bitterest disappointment imprinted upon every feature, and proceeded, slowly and reluctantly, to put on his coat, which he had thrown off at the beginning of his labor.
- serge Item, seeing that Sidonia was in rags, she desired black serge for a robe to be brought, and a white veil, such as the sisterhood wore, and bid the nuns stitch them up for her, thinking thus to win her over by kindness.