What is the correct spelling for SEIURE?
This word (Seiure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEIURE
- eire The Eagle stood up, He took the end of my hand:- 'You are the finest man I ever saw in my life, Go off home, my blessing will be on you for ever, You have saved the fame of Eire for yourself till the Day of the Judgment.
- leisure I shall have a little more leisure.
- secure But Sir Ralph had failed to secure the confidence and affection of his children.
- securer Holding to a gentleman's purse is even securer than holding to a gentleman.
- seizure Lopez followed up the seizure of the boat by an expedition up the Paraguay River against Matto Grosso, and easily conquered the principal southern settlements in that province.
- sere The long sere grasses were wailing.
- sierra Nothing, poor blind reader, nothing, for the blind is leading the blind; and all this boundless range of river and plain, ridge and prairie, rocky precipice and snow-capped sierra, is as much above my poor power of words, as He who built this mighty nature is higher still than all.
- sire But consider, sire, the habits of a lifetime.
- soiree Come, friends, to the Soiree; O why will you tarry When good things are waiting you there?
- sore Inside the hollow log Reddy Fox was getting stiff and sore, because, you know, he didn't have room enough to even turn over.
- spire With Early English Tower and Spire.
- squire By no one has my return to the Hall been more heartily greeted than by Mr. Simon Bracebridge, or Master Simon, as the Squire most commonly calls him.
- sure "I ain't so sure about that.
- Seiner To the mast-head of a vessel, even on an April night in southern waters, it is cold enough, especially when, like a seiner, she is nearly always by the wind; and Clancy was wrapped up.
- surer And immediately I knew that this was not so, for surer had not Naani told how that they were in a land of darkness.
- sourer In consequence, he left an invalid the sourer for his visit.