What is the correct spelling for SEKF?
This word (Sekf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEKF
- sake The mother-linnet in the brake Bewails her ravish'd young; So I, for my lost darling's sake, Lament the live-day long. – A Mother's Lament For the Death of Her Son. by Robert Burns
- sec Such employment is governed by the provisions of Section 13002 G.C. Opinion No. 885 office of the Attorney General, State of Ohio, December 21, 1917. Sec.
- sect Although it was well known that Fox was the founder of a religious sect which repudiated all war, and all violence, yet even he was accused of "endeavoring to excite the slaves to insurrection and of teaching the negroes to cut their master's throats."
- seek For what purpose do you seek him?
- self If you would train her and teach her, Angel, and bring her up for your own self!
- serf He flatly refused to go, saying he was the Cardinal's servant, but no villain nor serf to be thus made over without his own will.