What is the correct spelling for SEKING?
This word (Seking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEKING
- asking But if you put 'the Front' at the top of your letters, Major Peter, you can't be surprised at his asking for one, you know. What kind of question are you asking? What kind of answer do you want? What kind of lisence are you talking? You've got your head on back to front – Get Your Body by Nina Hagen
- king Serene and absolute, the king Unchanged, of every living thing. – The Twelve-Forty-Five by Joyce Kilmer
- sacking His other property consisted of the crutch-stick, which is the emblem of his profession; a brass bowl for water; a piece of sacking and an old blanket for his bed.
- seeking I was a solemn little person for the moment, earnestly seeking advice on a matter of great importance.
- seine The dawn breaks, he murmured to himself, as, although heavily chained both at the feet and hands, he leaned against the window and gazed far away over the roofs of the houses to, across the Seine , where the mists rose in the fields-is near at hand.
75 words made from the letters SEKING
4 letter words made from SEKING:egin, egis, eisk, ekgs, ekin, eksi, engi, enik, enki, eski, geki, genk, gens, gien, iken, inge, ings, inks, kegs, kein, keng, kine, king, knie, nige, nike, segi, seik, sein, seki, sieg, siek, sign, sine, sing, sink, skeg, skei, skin.
3 letter words made from SEKING:ekg, gen, gin, ies, ige, ike, ink, keg, ken, kin, nig, sen, sin, ski.
5 letter words made from SEKING:ekins, enigk, eskin, genis, genki, gines, ginks, isneg, kenis, kigen, kines, kings, knies, neski, segni, seing, sengi, senki, sinek, singe, skein, skien.