What is the correct spelling for SEKKING?
This word (Sekking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEKKING
- jerking Oh crap, its just not working this movie is tear jerking, – Tear Jerk by Unknown Author
- leaking If the moat won't stop leaking And the goat won't stop shrieking – Extraordinary by Unknown Author
- necking In the large examples the bell is covered with foliage, which, springing direct from the necking , curls over most gracefully beneath the abacus.
- sacking They were then bound together with sacking and cords.
- sagging And kids with pants sagging Shaking aerosol cans While bombing and tagging While DJ`s is crabbing – Just A Lil' Bit (Too Phat With Warren G) by Too Phat
- seagoing By 1865 fifty-eight of the turreted vessels had been built, some of which became seagoing .
- seating Seating herself at his side she opened it, and began to tell him of the pictures, one by one.
- seeing "You are afraid of Doris seeing you.
- seeking Holding his breath, he went below, his eyes wide open, seeking as best he could.
- seeming She was making no sound, and there was no resistance, but the tears ran out, one drop seeming to trip over another.
- skein 120 Yards 80 threads l Skein .
- Peaking "He is fond of making them, though," said Mrs. Ives, peaking with a benevolent smile, and for the first time in the little conversation.
- Pecking Speckled fowls and handsome buff and yellow pullets stalked about the yard, pecking industriously even under the legs of the Ross's and Morrison's horses, which, with harness looped back on them, their noses deep in fodder bags, stood beside the carts.
- Perking When they reached home, the sight of the pansies perking their yellow and purple faces up to meet her, renewed her grief.
- Seaming Involuntarily I glanced aside, and saw in a mirror the reflection of a tall man with a thick beard and moustaches, gray eyes, and an ugly scar seaming the face from nose to ear.
- Skying Sure enough there were four cheetahs skying away and playing together about 400 yards off; they came closer and closer, when they stopped about 100 yards off, looking about as if they suspected danger.
- Slaking The weary wanderers passed that night in a very paradise, bathing in cool streams and slaking their thirst nearly, but never quite, to the full.
- Spiking Then, if the gold has been shipped, we will land on a little strip of sandy beach at the seaward end of the channel, which I noticed to-day, march across the point, and take the battery, spiking the guns.
84 words made from the letters SEKKING
4 letter words made from SEKKING:egin, egis, eisk, ekgs, ekin, eksi, engi, enik, enki, eski, geki, genk, gens, gien, iken, ikke, inge, ings, inks, kegs, kein, keki, keng, kike, kine, king, kink, knie, nige, nike, segi, seik, sein, seki, sieg, siek, sign, sine, sing, sink, skeg, skei, skin.
3 letter words made from SEKKING:ekg, gen, gin, ies, ige, ike, ink, keg, ken, kin, nig, sen, sin, ski.
5 letter words made from SEKKING:ekins, enigk, eskin, genis, genki, gines, ginks, isneg, kekis, kenis, kigen, kikes, kines, kings, kinks, kiske, knies, neski, segni, seing, sengi, senki, sinek, singe, skein, skien, skink.