What is the correct spelling for SELDON?
This word (Seldon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SELDON
- salmon So into London by water, and in Fish Street my wife and I bought a bit of salmon for 8d.
- salon This morning I have said everywhere that I was at the door of the salon, and had seen nothing.
- saloon The priest quitted the altar, and the company returned to the saloon.
- sedan Through telling the truth, a Grey Friar receives as alms from the Lord of Sedan two pigs instead of one.
- seldom She seldom laughed; she took little interest in anything.
- sultan The Sultan cut in decisively.
- Melton The second was the waylaying of David Kent in the lobby of the Clarendon Hotel by no less a personage than the Honorable Melton Meigs, attorney-general of the State.
- Saladin Monsieur M. Saladin, Delegate of the Creusot Factory.
- Eldon The address of the parents of Mrs. Eldon was not known to those who made the arrangements, so that they were not even advised of their daughter's death.
- Elton And the party which sat down to dinner was certainly dreary enough, consisting only, besides the host himself, of Mrs. Elton, Hugh, and Harry.