What is the correct spelling for SELECY?
This word (Selecy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SELECY
- fleecy Five miles inland there is a transparent veil across the blue sky slowly sweeping toward the west, and rising all the while, until those who dwell on the higher lands of Essex and Suffolk perceive nothing but a few fleecy clouds high in the heavens.
- lacy There was something which cast a long, lacy shadow: the landing-grid.
- lucy We shall not remember these sad hours then, shall we, Lucy ?
- sale It is perhaps for sale ?"
- sales But he'd get the sales out of it.
- sally I can't leave my mistress while she wants me, and Sally can't be alone.
- saucy Not so saucy , my boy!
- sealed One had been sealed up some thirty years before, and one hard upon a hundred.
- seleucus Then there is the refuge of Seleucus of Antioch.
- sleety The hall bedroom, with the gas turned up and the cheap, red- cotton comfort on the bed, made an alluring picture as he faced the sleety wind.
34 words made from the letters SELECY
4 letter words made from SELECY:cley, eely, eley, else, esye, eyes, lecy, lees, leys, lyce, scee, seel, sele, slye, yele.
3 letter words made from SELECY:eec, eel, ese, eye, lee, ley, lye, sec, see, sle, sly, yes.
5 letter words made from SELECY:elsey, leyes, lycee, selce, seley, selye.
6 letter words made from SELECY:lycees.