What is the correct spelling for SELLAE?
This word (Sellae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SELLAE
- belle Perhaps I can help you better than Anna Belle." Not another Jazzy Belle Say is it so prey tell – Heart Don't by Gerald Levert
- cell Otto lay upon the hard couch in his cell, covered with a shaggy bear skin. I build my lonely cell with secrets I can't tell – Nervous by Melissa Etheridge
- cellar The cellar had a fit of the palsy, and the candle-light shuddered and flattened.
- cello Marc Almond - Vocals, All arrangements, Song adaptation Annie Hogan - Piano on tracks: A1-A5,B1-B5 Audrey Riley - Cello, String arrangements on "The Town Fell Asleep" Martin McCarrick - Cello, Accordion Billy McGee - Double Bass, Oboe arrangements, String arrangements on "The Devil (Okay)", "If You Go Away" and "The Town Fell Asleep" Steven Humphreys - Drums, Percussion Richard Riley - Guitar Charles Gray - Keyboards Julia Girdwood - Oboe Gini Ball - Violin Maurice Horhut - Piano on "Im Coming" and "My Death" Technical Charles Gray - Producer, All other instrument arrangements Jim Toler - Engineer Johnny Deux - Cover Painting
- fella A young fella will be laidin' an ould gray mare.
- sale Not long ago our book-hunter witnessed the sale of a sixteenth-century folio Isocrates, bound in ancient green morocco, for seven and sixpence; and similar volumes are described continually in the modern booksellers' catalogues.
- sally Sally keeps her thinking to herself."
- scylla So the girls decided to choose "Miss Scylla," as they nicknamed poor Miss Betsey.
- seal With a sigh, Mrs. Lee drew up the window-curtain, and in the gray morning light sat down to break the seal and read the following letter:- "Washington, 2nd April.
- selma "She is probably just your age, and is named Selma," said Birger; and everyone laughed over his choice of a name.
- Bella 216 Simonetta, La Bella, ii.
- Celia And somehow, against his will, Bobby found himself cast in the hurry of the moment with Kitty instead of with Celia.
- Della The Piazza della Signoria has such riches that one is in danger of neglecting some.
- Ella So she consulted anxiously with her mother on the cost of food-supply, and was very firm with Ella in the matter of flour and eggs; somewhat to the amusement of both older women.
- Ellie Ellie is very naughty, Mr Hushabye.
- Sallie "Well, Sallie Carruthers will get him, and then there'll be a dozen more to run the measure over-children-hey?
- horrorstruck Horrorstruck at a scheme which appeared to him a thousand times worse than anything his imagination had ever painted, poor Henry stood in speechless consternation; while "Charming! Excellent! Delightful!" was echoed by the aunts, as they crowded round, wishing him joy, and applauding their brother's generosity.