What is the correct spelling for SELLF?
This word (Sellf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SELLF
- cell From this cell No more second chances From this living hell – Condemned by front line assembly
- pelf As to worldly pelf, she had it in rich abundance, but she could have little personal enjoyment of it whilst shut up with her aged father in Dymock's Tower, yet she had exquisite delight in humouring therewith, the fancies of Dymock, and administering to the more sober and benevolent plans of Mrs. Margaret; for this lady's principal delight was, to assist the needy, and her only earthly or worldly caprice, that of restoring the Tower and its environs, and furnishing, to what she conceived had been its state, in the, perhaps, imaginary days of the exaltation of the Dymocks.
- sally One morning Sally was ill, and obliged to stay in bed.
- salve They couldn't help, but it might salve your conscience to pay them a few hundred guineas.
- salvo At the Union of the two kingdoms in 1707, Berwick, as a salvo to national pride, was considered as a separate and independent territory; and it is to this cause that, in Public Acts and Forms of Prayer, the "Town of Berwick-upon-Tweed" is especially mentioned.
- seal They also examine the house up to the point where we seal it.
- self It just came out, as if it wasn't my own self who was speaking.
- sell He's scarcely started, and he could sell out his interests there for a cold million to-day.
- seller For example, there was Cisler the music-seller; I hadn't been to him at all.
- selma The woman sighed; and, my gaze reverting to her, I thought suddenly of what a neighbor had once said to my father, Selma Perkins used to be the prettiest girl in school.
- serf But there was a growing class of peasants who were spoken of as free-tenants to distinguish them from serf- tenants.
- slav I think you will find the Slav temperament a little more fervent than the Anglo-Saxon one.
- natural birth
- am in business
- de polluting
- farthest reaches
- holding fast