What is the correct spelling for SEMAN?
This word (Seman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEMAN
- man Yet under the cloud there was a great solitariness-the murmur of a land where no man had come since the making of the world.
- mean We were sitting smoking and talking after dinner when Karl said: 'Hans, I've made up my mind that it is time things begun to move a bit-in connection with the movement I mean. I gotta woman, she's so mean She sticks my boots in the washing machine – I SHALL BE FREE NO. 10 by Bob Dylan
- samoan In his mother's letters to her sister and to other members of her family-so often kindly read to friends-one had almost as graphic an account of Mr Stevenson's Samoan home as in the delightful volume of Vailima Letters itself.
- seam And now, at the open window, it suddenly emerged into full sunlight, a spare, sinewy, active gentleman of fifty, hair and moustache thickly white, a deep seam furrowing his forehead from the left ear to the roots of the hair above the right temple.
- seaman The family of the old seaman, at the time he took possession of his "shore quarters," consisted of himself, wife, and daughter Mary-the rest of his children having died young.
- seamy 9. The Seamy Side.
- sedan Penny cried, pointing to the battered sedan.
- simian The doctor was indignant when he found that his patient was of the Simian persuasion.
- Osman Immediately after you haue set downe in fiue seuerall voiages the successe of M. Ienkinsons laudable and well-begun enterprise, vnder the foresayd Shaugh Thamas, vnder Shally Murzey the new king of Hircan, and lastly our traffique with Osman Basha the great Turkes lieutenant at Derbent.
- San When it was time to report, I went by train from Rochester to San Francisco.
- seamen This was to increase the number of able and experience mariners and seamen for the navy and for the trade and commerce of the nation.
- baseman Sometimes one style is best and sometimes another, depending upon where the ball is thrown and the position of the baseman.
35 words made from the letters SEMAN
4 letter words made from SEMAN:amen, anem, esna, maen, mane, mean, mesa, name, same, sane, seam, smen.
5 letter words made from SEMAN:amens, ansem, manse, masen, means, menas, mensa, mesan, names, samen, sanem, seman, semna, smena.
3 letter words made from SEMAN:ane, ans, esm, man, men, mes, sam, sea, sen.