What is the correct spelling for SEMON?
This word (Semon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEMON
- demon That's why they call you Demon Dorn.
- lemon "But, I was thinking, James, love," said Mrs. Orange, pressing his arm, "whether our dear, good, kind Mrs. Lemon would like them to stay the holidays with her."
- samoan Even as so sketched it makes sixty chapters, not less than 300 Cornhill pages; and I suspect not much under 500. Samoa has yet to be accounted for: I think it will be all history, and I shall work in observations on Samoan manners, under the similar heads in other Polynesian islands.
- seaman For instance, instead of getting money from the seaman , he might get an order on the agent, the same as he might get an order on the bank.
- sermon Sometimes, too, the sermon has no reference to the harvest.
- seton Why, that's the sister of-Helen Seton .
- simon It was Mr. Flint's head clerk, Simon Rich, who had been absent when Andy made his first call.
- simony Madame de Soubise was so much the more piqued because Cardinal de Bouillon had acquainted the King with the simony she had committed, and assuredly if he had not been ignorant of this he would never have supported her in the affair.
- summon I believe they generally summon authors and composers after the penultimate act over here.
- Simone Simone went downstairs, terribly afraid to venture out, even more afraid to be left alone with her mistress.
- seamen It is a treacherous harbor, as all seamen trading upon this coast are well aware, and has, first and last, swallowed up many a gallant vessel.