What is the correct spelling for SENDA?
This word (Senda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SENDA
- sand At the beginning, Flaubert might have been looked upon by George Sand as a furious enemy. Like the sea and the sand In a very private wonderland, – Alone at Last by neil sedaka
- sandy Sandy M'Naughton took his pipe out of his mouth, and sat up straight and stiff, staring into vacancy, and Graeme, beyond the fire, drew a short, sharp breath.
- sedan I had a good honorable lunch at noon, and I wuz a-standin' on the steps of one of the noble palaces, when I see a sedan chair approachin' shaped jest like them in my old Gography, borne by two of the men who carry such chairs.
- send They won't send it back.
- sender He had thought of the letter and wondered at its existence, the possible sender, the singular messenger, a score of times since he had attempted to take it from the dead-head passenger of the 10.15. Now he held it in his grasp, but Ralph handled it gingerly.
- senna For a certain local disease, they use senna or colocynth, anoint the body with sulphur boiled in ghee, and expose it to the sun, or they leave the patient all night in the dew;-abstinence and perspiration generally effect a cure.
- sent Why hasn't the Doctor sent for me?
- Santa It lay to the north of San Salvador, and its name was Santa Cruz.
- sends Serapis himself sends us what we need.