What is the correct spelling for SENING?
This word (Sening) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SENING
- benign Benign intelligence better be the order of the day.
- seeing In truth, she wanted to tell her about Stone and to get her take on whether seeing him was a good idea.
- seine This from the seine -maker.
- sending That's what came from sending out a boy to do a man's job.
- senna A little senna is found casually in the gardens of Ghadames; but the country of Senna , in The Sahara, is Aheer, where it is cultivated by the Touaricks.
- sensing The perspiration began to stand out on his forehead, his eyes grew large and round and his gaze set, Tom fidgetted mightily and persons in nearby seats, sensing the tragedy, grinned in heartless amusement.
- sewing And I don't like to hear her sewing -machine going so late at night."
- signing To-day, however, you are a different person, and I am quite sure that I run no risk in signing your promise to pay."
- sing 14. Who learned her to sing ?
- singing As for his singing ?
- sinking She remained in this state for hours, hardly seeming to breathe, and apparently sinking into the sleep of death.
- sinning O were I dead this sinning would awake me!...
- stoning While you were stoning her?"
- zoning It is the business of skilled experts to interpret 1932 in 1922; a business which incidentally is rendered vastly easier in New York today than it was ten years ago by two hard and settled facts-the one, the wonderfully efficient new zoning plan of the city, and the other, the construction of the Pennsylvania Railroad Station on Seventh and Eighth Avenues, from Thirty-first to Thirty-third Streets.
- Singeing Steve Gillis declares that Mark Twain then let go such a scorching, singeing blast that the brute's owner sold him next day for a Mexican hairless dog.
- Sunning Outside the cleaning establishment were two stretchers of lace curtains sunning themselves against the wall.
41 words made from the letters SENING
4 letter words made from SENING:egin, egis, engi, gens, gien, inge, ings, inns, nein, nige, nine, ning, segi, sein, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sinn.
3 letter words made from SENING:gen, gin, ies, ige, inn, nig, nne, sen, sin.
5 letter words made from SENING:genin, genis, gines, ingen, isneg, negin, segni, seing, sengi, senin, senni, singe, sinne.