What is the correct spelling for SENTO?
This word (Sento) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SENTO
- saint Thus, while each acute, and each chronic complaint, Giving way, proved an influence clearly divine, They perceived the dead Gentleman must be a Saint , So they lock'd him up, body and bones, in a shrine. – A Lay of St. Gengulphus by Richard Harris Barham
- santos When her husband spoke of going as far south as Todos Santos , she begged him to deliver the parcel to her aunt's messenger, and even addressed it boldly to her.
- seat And how good is the Prince to place this seat here that such as we may rest!
- sennett As Curtis reached this point in his orders, Sennett started to cross the road.
- sett She, a girl under twenty, had an interest in public matters, and she called on a Mrs. Marsett.
39 words made from the letters SENTO
3 letter words made from SENTO:ent, eon, eos, est, neo, net, not, one, sen, set, son, sot, ten, toe, ton.
4 letter words made from SENTO:ento, eons, nest, nets, nose, note, osen, sent, snot, sone, teso, tone, tons, tsen.
5 letter words made from SENTO:etons, neots, notes, onset, seton, stoen, stone, tenos, tenso, tones.