What is the correct spelling for SENUE?
This word (Senue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SENUE
- same I forgive you freely, now things are turning out a little better, and I ask you to do the same with me. Are looking pretty tame. Nothing is the same, – Then Came Jonny by Unknown Author
- season We stored ourselves likewise with oranges and lemons; and, buying a great quantity of very good limes, we made three or four hogsheads of lime-juice, which was a great relief to our men in the hot season , to mix with their water; as for making punch, we had some arrack and some sugar, but neither of them in such quantity as to have much punch made afore the mast.
- seem She did not seem to mind it, one way or the other.
- seen I have never seen such a place!
- sente Also the guydes that are sente , ought to be kepte with hope of rewarde, and feare of paine.
- some It will make you some trouble to get her out now!
- someone But thereâ€™s someone my mother wants me to marry.
- son What had my son to do with you?