What is the correct spelling for SENVEN?
This word (Senven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SENVEN
- seven There are five days allowed for settling, according to the Act; but here it takes five or six or seven or eight months.
- severn For William Rufus, son of the Conqueror and second Norman king of England, held his Whitsuntide gemot, or summer council of his lords and lieges, in the curious old Roman-Saxon-Norman town of Gloucester, in the fair vale through which flows the noble Severn.
- sloven Besides, the appearance of a well-dressed man commands a certain degree of respect which would never be shown to a sloven.
- sunken While they were talking Burrell came in, and "No Creek" saw that the night had affected the youth even more than it had Gale, or at least he showed the marks more plainly, for his face was drawn, his eyes were sunken as if from hunger, and his whole body seemed to have fallen away till his uniform hung upon him loose, unkempt, and careless.
- uneven It is sometimes found in such cases that at certain seasons the prevailing winds have the effect of making drying and curing uneven in parts of the building.
- Steven Steven Maguire has schemed and schemed, But all his schemes will end in froth!
- Sven In the best room at the Ingmars sat Berger Sven Persson and two other men, drinking coffee.