What is the correct spelling for SENYE?
This word (Senye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SENYE
- same It was all the same to her, of course, whether she went for a walk in this direction or that.
- season The 1983 Baltimore Orioles season was a season in American baseball.
- seem With his wife it was another story, and I can see her now full of anxiety and dread, with no relief and no hope, except, dreadful as it may seem , his death!
- seen Mrs. Carpenter had been struck and moved, as well as her daughter, by the appearance of the figures in question, though, as she said, she had scarce seen more than one of them.
- sente Fortune gan flatere thanne Tho fewe that were alyve, And bi-highte hem long lif, And Lecherie he sente Amonges alle manere men, Wedded and unwedded, And gaderede a greet hoost 14150 Al agayn Conscience.
- some Up, and called upon Mr. Hollyard, with whom I advised and shall fall upon some course of doing some thing for my disease of the wind, which grows upon me every day more and more.