What is the correct spelling for SEPATE?
This word (Sepate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEPATE
- sate Don't let me spoil sport, and let me play for you, said the Countess; and she sate down to the instrument and played.
- scepter She was tugging at a bar of gold, a scepter in the hands of a sculptured figure in the wall.
- seat "Take that seat, my dear sir.
- seated The audience were seated around the room.
- sedate "An economical man," said Fellingham, with sedate impatience.
- senate Upon this a very singular change of opinions befel both the people and the Senate.
- separate It would be well for each boy to have a separate room to himself, and each girl a separate room to herself.