What is the correct spelling for SEPERVISED?
This word (Sepervised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEPERVISED
- serviced The town of Ambite is serviced by three major bus lines 260: Alcalá de Henares-Ambite-Orusco.
- supervise Among other problems, it must conduct the foreign relations, supervise the armies, and secure the active support of the French people.
- supervised The old gilds, now including only a small number of the wealthiest burghers, elected a Town Council, which managed the property of the town, appointed tax-collectors, saw that the town hall was kept in repair, and supervised the collection of customs duties on goods brought into the town.
- supervisor The Supervisor swung himself from his horse and handed the reins to Wilbur.
- Superposed Evidently there was a crater in that northern part, the castle-like structure being merely formed by many superposed layers of yellow lava.
- Supervened But no detail supervened-no face came back to me.
- supervises Guatemala Supreme Court of Justice or Corte Suprema de Justicia (thirteen members serve concurrent five-year terms and elect a president of the Court each year from among their number; the president of the Supreme Court of Justice also supervises trial judges around the country, who are named to five-year terms); Constitutional Court or Corte de Constitutcionalidad (five judges are elected for concurrent five-year terms by Congress, each serving one year as president of the Constitutional Court; one is elected by Congress, one elected by the Supreme Court of Justice, one appointed by the President, one elected by Superior Counsel of Universidad San Carlos de Guatemala, and one by Colegio de Abogados)