What is the correct spelling for SEQUITAR?
This word (Sequitar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEQUITAR
- equate We can estimate the value of the elements which equate in any number of examples, and the value of the elements which diverge; and by noting how these values differ in the various examples we shall discover the extent of the overlapping of example with example, which is of the utmost importance.
- equator Now suppose that you and the sun are both North of the equator and you are North of the sun.
- equity But if Evil-the nameless one-could possess a pair, he would breed an army able to break down the very walls of Equity .
- guitar We had with us guns and ammunition, and fishing-rods and nets, and camera-lucidas, and sketch-books; and musical instruments, flutes, a violin, a guitar , and accordion.
- jesuit With this end in view she carried on negotiations with a certain Colonel FitzWilliams, whom she found in Paris, and for the same purpose she cultivated the acquaintance of the agent of the Confederate Catholics in that city, Father O'Hartegan, the Jesuit .
- mesquite Straddling derricks reared themselves everywhere; their feet were set in garden patches, in plowed fields, in lonely mesquite pastures, and even high up on the crests of stony ridges.
- qatar Qatar Independence Day, 3 September (1971); also observed is National Day, 18 December (anniversary of Al Thani family accession to the throne)
- quit I hate to quit under fire.
- quite I don't quite understand.
- quito We were there to engage mules to proceed over the mountains to Quito , of the difficulties of which journey I had some slight recollection.
- quitter If you don't you're a quitter and you haven't got any guts.
- quota It was found that while some few corporations, owning large tracts of timber land, furnished their quota of men and money to protect their interests, by far the larger number either declined or neglected to furnish either, throwing upon the State the burden of protecting the timber of private owners in order to protect State property; and it is the intention of the Commission to recommend and urge upon the Legislature the passage of an Act requiring private owners of timber land to protect their forests, and in case of their failure or neglect to do so, authorizing the State to do so and to charge the expense thereof to the land.
- requite And now the Lord show kindness and truth unto you: and I also will requite you this kindness, because ye have done this thing.
- scimitar But who on earth would be using a scimitar in these islands?
- scouter They inspected the ship, a weatherbeaten scouter that looked like a relic of the '90's.
- sector Manning threw a cold glance at him and poured a glass of Sector Three brandy for himself.
- secular Also said a certain one of his fellow, "That man is almost wiser than all of us put together, both in secular and ecclesiastical matters; a wonderful counsellor, strict in rule, learned and eloquent, and of proper stature; such a prelate would do honour to our church."
- sequester Apparently a large majority in the House, led by Madison, were ready to sequester British debts, declare an embargo, build a navy, and in general prepare for a bitter contest; but by great exertions the administration managed to stave off these drastic steps by promising to send a special diplomatic mission to prevent war.
- sequin I took the bank, lost every sequin I had, and retired, begging the monk to pay what I owed to the landlord, which he promised to do.
- sequined She wished half unconsciously that Stephen Knight could see her, with hair looped in two great shining braids on either side her face, under the sequined chechia of sapphire velvet; and then she was ashamed of her own vanity.
- sequoia The coast timber is known botanically as sequoia sempervirens, that in the interior as sequoia gigantea.
- sequoya The Sequoya League, an association for the betterment of the Indians of the Southwest, has done much toward opening the eyes of the public and of the government officials to the unhappy condition of these first owners of the soil.
- servitor She whispered a few added words of caution to the mystified old servitor , mounted, and started slowly down the road.
- seurat Many claims are put forward, but the best founded is that of Seurat ; and, so far as my testimony may serve his greater honour and glory, I do solemnly declare that I believe him to have been the original discoverer of the division of the tones.
- sitar Her Munshi one day brought to the house a Musulman, dressed in the modern attire of young India, who had acquired such skill in playing the "Sitar", that he was able straightway and without mistake to accompany Imtiazan's most difficult songs.
- skit "Punch's Pocket-Book" for 1878 had an amusing skit on a ladies' reading-party, to which Mr. Punch acted as "coach."
- squad Clark rapidly divided his little squad of thirty into fives, and moved toward the house with the first division.
- square Then he opened the square box.
- squat Even Pansy’s searching eyes, as she stood with her little squat legs planted wide apart, trying to understand this new element in the situation, were almost more than Jennie could endure.
- squatter Soon the alloted arpents which, in the exercise of "squatter sovereignty," had been appropriated by each family as a home lot, were surveyed, divided, staked and sold, and an embryo city was rising thereon.
- squaw Out of countenance at thought of facing a pretty squaw , when you have three keeping house with you at the fort?
- squid There's even such a thing as a giant squid .
- squint I'll just take a squint round with the glass to make sure that no cruiser has crept up to us with this shift of wind.
- squinter His fame as a curer of biscos had reached this place, but, fortunately for his quiet, there was only one squinter among the inhabitants, though his was violent enough for a whole village.
- squire "Because the squire sent for me," he replied.
- squirm "Oh, making it so that you squirm and tingle and your heart goes pit-a-pat," replied Nancy.
- squirt The fish makes a veritable squirt -gun of his mouth.
- star I know how to find the Pole star if I'm lost.
- sugar The amount of sugar and fat which we now consumed was quite remarkable.
- suit I should have thought that would suit you."
- suite Not until he reached his father's suite on the sixth floor did he make an audible noise, and this was a mere sigh which fell from his lips like a prayer.
- suitor He was now frequently at Fenmarket as Madge's accepted suitor , and, as the spring advanced, their evenings were mostly spent by themselves out of doors.
- Quieter They were sitting at her open window looking down into the blue evening that is in Westminster quieter even than it is at Chelsea.
- squats Half a dozen provocative squats! Out of the shower, she squeezes her spots; – Half A Dozen Provocative Squats by Frank Zappa
328 words made from the letters SEQUITAR
5 letter words made from SEQUITAR:aequi, aequs, aerts, aesir, aesti, airts, aitus, aries, arise, arius, arute, asier, aster, astir, astre, astur, atire, atque, atrus, ature, aurei, aures, auret, aurie, auter, autie, autre, equis, estai, etuis, iater, iateu, ieast, iraqs, irate, ister, istre, itera, itser, qasir, quais, quare, quart, quasi, quast, quest, quets, quiet, quira, quire, quirt, quise, quite, quits, qurea, qurei, qurie, qusai, qusar, raeti, raise, raite, raits, raste, rates, ratiu, ratus, rauti, reais, reast, reist, requa, resia, resit, retia, reust, riets, risqu, rites, ritsu, ritus, rseau, ruest, rusia, rusie, rutae, saite, saqer, sarti, saruq, sater, satie, satir, satre, satur, sauer, sauri, saute, sauti, seita, seria, setai, setia, siart, sirat, siret, sirte, sitae, sitar, siter, situr, squat, squir, squit, sruti, stair, stare, steai, steir, steur, stire, strae, strei, stria, stura, sture, suare, suart, suire, suita, suite, surae, surat, suret, surti, suter, sutra, sutri, tares, tauri, tears, terai, teras, teria, terqa, tiars, tiers, tires, tisue, treis, tries, trieu, trise, trues, tsair, turai, turei, tures, turia, turie, tursi, uqair, uraei, urase, urate, ureas, ursae, uster, uteri.
3 letter words made from SEQUITAR:air, are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, esq, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, qat, qur, ras, rat, res, ret, rit, rue, rut, sat, sea, set, sir, sit, sue, sur, tai, tar, tau, tea, ter, tia, tie, tiu, tri, usa, use, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from SEQUITAR:aire, airs, airt, aqui, ares, ariq, arse, arts, arui, asur, atiq, auer, east, eats, eira, equi, eris, eriu, erst, esau, etau, etui, iesu, iqra, iraq, iure, qais, qasi, qera, qias, quae, quai, quia, quit, qura, quta, raie, raiu, raqs, raqt, rase, rate, ratu, raue, raus, raut, reit, rest, reti, ries, rieu, rise, rite, ruea, rues, ruia, ruse, rust, ruta, rute, ruts, saqi, saqr, sari, saru, sate, saue, sear, seat, seta, setu, siar, siau, sire, sita, site, star, stir, suar, suea, suer, suet, suir, suit, sura, sure, taei, taqi, tare, taue, tear, tera, tier, ties, tieu, tire, trei, treu, trqs, true, tsar, tsui, tsur, tuer, tues, tuis, tuqi, ture, uate, urea, uria, urie, user, utri.