What is the correct spelling for SERCIVE?
This word (Sercive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SERCIVE
- coercive Besides this, experience has shown that where the destruction of the woods has been carried beyond a certain point, no coercive legislation can absolutely secure the permanence of the remainder, especially if it is held by private hands.
- deceive Farnsworth was too young to be critical and too old to let his eyes deceive him. Were it not thy sour leisure gave sweet leave To entertain the time with thoughts of love, Which time and thoughts so sweetly doth deceive, And that thou teachest how to make one twain, – Shakespeare's Sonnet XXXIX. by Unknown Author
- perceive It is a conflict of duties, you perceive-a host's to his guests and an adviser's to his patient. Do you believe...all's as twisted as one would perceive? Seek the answers...and soon you'll believe – Through the Looking Glass by symphony x
- receive "They'll be ready to receive us," he announced grimly. You couldn't receive, you wouldn't believe – Too Good To You by Josh Kelley
- seize My lover needs to seize Bring me to my knees – My Lover by Melissa Etheridge
- serve Who were willin' to serve Took a stand, threw the devil a curve – Can I Get a Witness by DC TALK
- service Indeed, I suppose you are not, as you only joined the service six months ago."
- Cecile I had no time to remember about dying during those years, Cecile; and since my Lovedy left me, I have not had one instant to do anything but mourn for her, and think on her, and work for her.