What is the correct spelling for SEREEN?
This word (Sereen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEREEN
- screen She moved her screen and looked at him.
- seen If I'd seen him first I'd have done it.
- sere The South whispered hard and sere, The North answered, low and clear; And thunder muffled up like drums Beat, whence the East wind comes.
- serene As Lady Betty will be here soon, it will not perhaps be possible for you to receive her visit with a brow absolutely serene.
- siren And what is Italy, beautiful, siren-like Italy, for if not to be talked about?
- Serena But if I do not forgive aunt Serena, it is no use for me to pray?