What is the correct spelling for SEREVED?
This word (Sereved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEREVED
- bereaved Bereaved now of a father, now of a brother, now of more than these, they came seeking a life work in planting New England schoolhouses among the white and black of the South.
- derived Furthermore, he had heard of Sam's excellent record at East Point and was disposed to lend him what aid could be derived from his influence with the Administration.
- received When he was leaving, he brought out his small change, which Josephine received in her gray, young-girl's fingers.
- reserved That is reserved for the special things in life.
- saved But Dr. DeLancey was an old man-a very old man; and, when he had seen that she was saved , he himself had passed away.
- seared There was the sullen spat of a bullet upon the panelling an inch from Jimmie Dale's head-and a sharp and sudden pain, as though a hot iron had seared his leg.
- serenade At Mayence the Queen was received by the Governor, Prince William of Prussia, and the Austrian commander, while the Prussian and Austrian troops, with their bands, gave a torchlight serenade before the hotel windows.
- serried His life seemed to flash before his mind in serried rank, a file of events, his childhood, his life, his marriage, his wife, an image of smiling comfort, then the years, images of great and near great men, his knowledge of history, pictures of great war of 2074, pictures of the attackers of the Black Star-then calm oblivion, quiet blankness.
- severed Thus Christ was able to restore the servant's ear after it had been severed by one of the disciples.
- sleeved No, no, the thought of so much comely maidenhood languishing for your velvet-sleeved caresses is merely droll.
- starved You must be almost starved ."
- Grieved "I cannot tell you how grieved I am that your church is not ready for you; but I hope and believe, as I stand before you here, that it will be ready soon, much sooner than you suppose.
- Raved Have I not raved and stormed in madness?
- Reefed By noon it was blowing so furiously, and the sea had increased to such an extent, that the skipper determined not to risk the vessel any longer by further attempting to sail her, and she was accordingly hove-to under a close-reefed foresail, when everybody but the officer in charge of the deck, and the man at the wheel, went below.
- Roved The priests resided constantly in the house at Oheitepeha; but Mateema roved about, visiting most parts of the island.
- Served I have served my sentence.
50 words made from the letters SEREVED
4 letter words made from SEREVED:deer, derv, ered, erse, ever, reed, sede, seed, seer, sere, sree, veer.
5 letter words made from SEREVED:deere, deese, deeve, deevs, deres, derve, dervs, dever, drees, drese, erede, erevs, evere, evers, redes, reede, reeds, reeve, seder, seree, serve, sever, veere, veers, veres, verse, vesre, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from SEREVED:des, dre, ese, esr, eve, red, res, rev, see.