What is the correct spelling for SERFACES?
This word (Serfaces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SERFACES
- defaces A thousand things well done, and one forgot, Defaces obligation by that blot.
- effaces Nothing in the world effaces the resentment I have once felt.
- have charge of
- most tabulated
- services It continued so much longer that the two ladies took their tea alone, nor could they talk of any other subject than madame, and her most unexpected call for Doctor Moran's services.
- suffices Just what price was paid by Henry Blaine to Mrs. Lindsay for that statement is immaterial to this narrative, but it suffices that Walter Pennold returned to the sharp-tongued wife of his bosom with only one obstacle in his thoughts between himself and a goodly share of the coveted two hundred thousand dollars.
- surface And yet practically nothing is actually known in regard to conditions on the surface of this planet.